||8 months ago|
|.gitea/ISSUE_TEMPLATE||1 year ago|
|build||9 months ago|
|docs||1 year ago|
|tests||1 year ago|
|web||8 months ago|
|.editorconfig||1 year ago|
|.gitattributes||1 year ago|
|.gitignore||1 year ago|
|.gitmessage||1 year ago|
|.yamllint||1 year ago|
|CHANGELOG.md||1 year ago|
|Containerfile||1 year ago|
|KUDOS.txt||1 year ago|
|LICENSE||1 year ago|
|README.md||8 months ago|
Repository for the Dresden OpenSource UserGroup website.
A website for Dresden OpenSource UserGroup will make the project more discoverable and support the brand. It will also allow us to publish information in a coordinated way.
The Dresden OpenSource UserGroup website is maintained as static web content and provide information about:
- the project and its motivation
- events like meetups, webinars or conferences
- the team
- contact options
It will also link and spread information about:
- our social media activities
- published content like videos and code
- additional links and documentation
In addition, we would be happy to:
- show upcoming events
- allow "one-click" contact options
- have multi language support
- have some images and pictures present
Other ToDos are:
- provide a proper contact mail address
- build, test and release the container
- deploy container to ddosug.org and ddosug.de
- provide tests for developers
- document all steps needed to develop and test the page
The website is build completely without any backend. Therefore a web server like httpd, nginx or similar would be sufficient to develop, test and deploy the page.
The repository contains a curated, chronological changelog, maintained by the owner for each release/tag.
Thank you so much for considering to contribute! We are happy, when someone is joining the hard work. Please feel free to contribute, after having a look at the Conventions.
See who has contributed already in the KUDOS.txt.
Please feel free to get in touch with the developers and contributors.